The rental market might keep evolving, but our rent protection insurance is right there with it.
Landlord Rent Protection Insurance for an Ever-Changing Market
The Safest Way to Protect Your Rental Income
When you’re renting out your property, you need reassurance that you’ll get your rent on time and in full. And while most tenants are reliable, sometimes things happen that are out of their control, and they’re no longer able to afford their rent. In an ever-changing market where new rules and regulations are frequently introduced to protect both you and your tenants, it’s important to have the kind of cover that protects you from all eventualities.
Why Choose Us
Tenant Shop is always looking out for our letting agents and landlords, which is why our rent protection insurance for landlords is secure and robust. Our rental income protection offers:
- Rent protected up to £15,000 per calendar month
- 75% of the rent payable for two months after you’ve regained possession of your property.
- A choice of 6 or 12-month policies
- A monthly payment option
- A minimum criteria credit check required on some of our policies
- Flexible referencing criteria
- Legal expenses that provide £100,000 of protection
- A 24-hour legal advice line relating to any queries regarding the rental of the property.
How It Works
We understand that the small print of insurance policies can be tricky, but our team of experts can help you understand exactly what’s involved.
- Request a callback and one of our team of business consultants will be in touch.
- Chat informally about your circumstances and requirements while we pick the best policy for you.
- We’ll handle the paperwork, so you can focus on running the rest of your business with the peace of mind that your rental income is protected.