Protecting rental income when a tenant fails to pay
Landlord Rent Protection Insurance
For most, receiving rental income in full and on time is essential to cover mortgage and other associated payments. Even the best tenants can find their circumstances suddenly changing, such as redundancy or long term sickness, meaning they're unable to pay the rent.
Private Landlords and Lettings Agents can protect the rental income against a tenant failing to pay their rent.
Why Choose Us
Rent Protection can give you peace of mind you won’t lose out if your tenant can’t, or won’t, pay the rent. We also include legal expenses cover as standard to cover the legal fees needed to evict the tenant and regain vacant possession of the property.
- Rent arrears covered up to a maximum of £2,500 per month, for a maximum of 12 months
- 24 hour legal advice helpline for queries relating to the letting of the property
- Up to £100,000 per claim towards legal costs to evict a tenant
- Mediation service included as part of the tenant eviction cover
- No charge for credit when paying monthly.
These are only examples. For full details of what’s covered and what’s not covered please review Paymentshield’s Rent Protection policy booklet